Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Peanut Butter Pizza


We used to make this a lot when I was younger and lived at home. I remember it being really good...my sisters do not remember it at all...neither does my mom...but I KNOW that I am NOT making it up! HA! My daughter received a kids' cookbook and there was a similar recipe in it. It was one of the things she had picked to make. Her recipe called for a few extras that we did not have on hand but otherwise it was the same...and just as good as I remembered it! :)

Peanut Butter Pizza
You will need:
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. peanut butter
1/2 c. butter, softened
1 t. vanilla
1 egg
1 1/2 c. flour
2 c. marshmallows
3/4 c. chocolate chips

Mix together sugars, peanut butter, butter, vanilla and egg. Add flour. Press into 12" pizza pan or onto stone to make a crust--make a rim around the edge.

Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.

Then sprinkle marshmallows and chocolate chips (M&M's are good too!) on top. Bake until marshmallows brown a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment